Friday 4 May 2012

Robert Downey Jr. in Esquire magazine

Robert Downey Jr. became a hero on the cover of Esquire magazine in May 2012. He talked about what being a father and a hero.

To learn how to be a father:

"I think in the last three weeks with me is this: all the expectations and fears are gradually returning. Do I need to know how to deal with your son? Should every person who has become a parent, even if not the first time, to know how to behave? In fact, the only vesh you have to do is the main requirement - it does not carry your own discomfort at the moment at the little man. This should be remembered. I would not want to be too confident. We must find a balance between a relaxed state, and anxiety. In order not to create unnecessary problems due to excessive calm. This style of parenting, I also saw ".

The role of the hero:

"I'd like to be a hero to his son? No. I would be absolutely real. It's pretty hard. You know, every father is not perfect. This is because of your resentment and frustration. Or you just can not understand why life is so hard. In my view, the image of the hero has nothing to do with the real human experience "

Robert Downey Jr. in Esquire magazine

Robert Downey Jr. in Esquire magazine

Robert Downey Jr. in Esquire magazine

Robert Downey Jr. in Esquire magazine

Robert Downey Jr. in Esquire magazine

0 comments:

Post a Comment